Tuesday, September 30, 2008

51 through 61

51)
Sitting somewhere
which is nowhere
thinking something
which is nothing
52)
You think your bad
you think your cool
put up your dukes
you little fool
53)
The flame is there
it burns and dies
the flame is strong
it tells no lies
54)
It’s a world of illusion
It’s a world of fate
It’s time for decisions
if your not to late
55)
Go places
your imagination
can capture the
satisfied spirit
of a profession ...
rock music
56)
Once I saw a unicorn in a cloud
so, I took a picture
and when it developed
I no longer saw
the red and orange unicorn gallop
57)
The words in a song
have a meaning
Do you hear?
The song is so pretty
It is sweet and romantic
Can we dance?
It is a Rock Ballad
I think it is beautiful
But
alas,
it is only a song
58)
A poem can have lots of meaning
if you try to understand
the mind holds all the secrets
the thoughts could come rushing at you
any minute
and open a new door
wander a little
think of your past
now that it is over
you’ve been through a lot
Run and take cover
59)
Sometimes I wish
I wish crazy things
I wonder if
they will ever come true
I wish on the first star
I know I am a fool
But, when will my wish
of you
ever come true
60)
Bright and shinny
the stars so light
how can I sleep
It is a wonderful night
the moos is high
way
way up in the sky
There is a shadow
of a unicorn across it
I wonder why
61)
If dreams are all you’ve got ...
then hold on to them ....
Do not let them go.

No comments: