Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Memory of when I was a Mermaid

I’m untouchable
nobody can capture me
untouchable now
I’ve got it
I’m just
what everybody else
wants to be
I’m untouchable
can’t you see
I’m the one in a million
and everybody else
has to dream
Oh You’ll never capture me
don’t despise of me
Oh baby please
You’ll never truly
really capture me
I’m your wildest fantasy
You’ll never tame the wild
I like where I am
Where I am
Where I am
Say what you think
feel what you say
know what you feel
say what you know
I want to be somewhere else
I am stranded here
wishing my whole life away
wishing and waiting time
watching the snow fall
I hear a call from within
a call from my soul
beating to get out
the ache from my heart
breaking as I shout
I am untouchable
untamable
what you want
because you want to be me
untouchable
you may capture
but are you man enough
to conquer me

No comments: