Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Without, 1987, John Blackmore

Along this lonely lane I must walk
without... without ... without you no more
A couple of moths have passed
without ... without ... without you no more
many to come
without ... without... without you no more
I fear very much
without .... without ... without you no more
Every time I walk by your locker, I am
without ... without ... without you no more
But now, I know you only left us with many memories
without ... without... without you no more
and still you’ll be by our sides every day
Mr. John J Blackmore
John was killed in a drinking and driving accident over the summer of 1987. He had been drinking and had just delived the passenger of the vehicle at her home. John misjudged a bridge and died. He was a very good friend of mine.

No comments: