Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jamie's Poems, 2001

Part 1 of 4
I Love you
should I say the words
I feel you
in a way, I have converged
I am terrified of you
or more exact ally
of how you
make me feel
I crave your touch
or perhaps it is
the forever ness that passes
in each stroke
I cannot find fault
for I have searched hard
far and near
and there is none
I allowed you to upset me
but alas disappointment
had only crept in
to threaten my heart
I want to withdraw
from you to avoid
the future I see
coming
I fear the unknown
how you would react
if you saw into
my heart
I fear the unknown
how I would react
IF I let you see
into my heart
I want out
but only because
I have never known
a love so true
Part 2 of 4
I want to feel this
ache that resounds
when your not near
but it is not an ache
but an earthquake
that shakes and shutters
when our eyes meet
or our lips lock
perhaps it happens
at your touch
or from mine
you scare me to death
when you make me feel
how you make me feel
how I want to tell you
I am in Love
Part 3 0f 4
Heartbeat
My heart has taken a step
out on it’s own (accord)
I tried to stop it
but it went on blind
Blindsided was I
when I found out
It could still beat
It could still feel
and I wanted to cry
To imploded upon myself
and dilate at the same time
I curse IT
My heart
and I wish It well
only shall I ask
Please do not falter
Be strong
Step boldly forth
Into the opening door
of Love
Part 4 of 4
Turn off cynical
Hollow shamelessness
dance before my eyes
the sparkle of Joy
I Adore you
You have given my heart
the courage to
beat again
in the rhythm of Love
And I Hate you for it
knowing
only Doom
comes from love
All that turned off
deactivate my brain
turn off
the cynical
To allow myself
to feel you
without the destruction
of past love
experiences

No comments: